I played around with a blog last year...
I started a brownie business last year...
I chased kids around and did the basketball mom thing last year...
I lost track of my self, my health and my organisation last year...
This year I'm going to work on a few things and this little baby is one of them. I love taking pictures with my iPhone so I'm sure there will be photos of what makes me smile (get ready for food, kid, and dog shots). I know nothing about how to fancy this blog up, sorry. It's going to be simple.
A lifetime ago I moved across the world for love. I now have two girls, one in grade school and one in high school. There were so many things I wanted to accomplish just for me and maybe it's not too late to get there.
Wish me luck!
PS I swear and have a tendency for the snark, so if you don't like that, well, you know..
Welcome, Pretty One and Good Luck :) x
ReplyDelete