My 13 year old is blowing me away at the moment. I know, I have all the teenage angst ahead of us, but at the moment my little science experiment is pretty awesome. Evidently she is the only 13 year old in the known universe not to have Facebook. She can wait until she's a little more cooked before we go there. We did open up an instagram account for her and she is loving it ("sort of like Facebook for photos" she thought and I thought "sort of like Facebook without the bullshit"). She loves posting photos of her world and things she loves. She's got a pretty good eye and it's great sitting back and watching her tastes evolve. The other day we went for a walk and this beautiful amazon held my hand the entire time. I can't wrap her up in my arms as tightly as I once did, but the hand holding thing still works just fine. I love sharing twisted humour with her, talking about the world with her and finding out what makes her tick. I think she's pretty cool (also her bed was made this morning and that was fricking awesome).
No comments:
Post a Comment